Friday, April 23, 2010

Time is flying by!

24 weeks and 2 days. Wow time is flying by! My last appointment was on Wednesday with my regular doctor. I heard the babies heartbeats and they are excellent. It is so great to know that my girls are doing so well. I was even congratulated for doing such a good job keeping them in a safe environment.
They now kick everyday (cant really tell who is who) but is nice to know that they are doing well in there. Daddy (Gregg) felt his little girls kick for the first time last night. They have been kicking up a storm, but for some reason he always misses it. You can even sometimes see my stomach move because they kick so hard.
I have been fortunate in the past few days, to be able to sleep better. Some days are better than others, but last night I was able to sleep through the whole night and I feel excellent. The babies are the most active at nighttime around 7 and on. Which makes it easier for Gregg to be able to feel them when he gets home from work.
My next ultrasound is in 2 weeks and my dad (and Gregg of course) will be coming with me. It will be his (my dad's) first time at an ultrasound, and I cant wait for him to see the girls. He is excited about going, and its going to be an adventure. Until then the girls are growing and growing (2 weeks ago they were 1lb and 1lb 1oz, so Im sure they are a lot bigger now, they have been averaging about 2 oz a week, so I'm sure they are 1.5 each now.
My back pain has now pretty much gone away, and everyday is full of new surprises, but not anything that I cant handle.
The weeks are fast approaching, and we cant wait to meet our 2 princesses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment