Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hi babies!!!



Went to my 2nd level ultrasound yesterday to see my girls! They are just beautiful, they have grown so much. Now weighing 1 lb and 1 lb 1oz. They were moving and kicking around the whole ultrasound yesterday (funny since I can barely feel baby "b".) But I guess they explained to me that she is behind baby A, so its harder to feel her.

My tummy is now getting really big, and Gregg daily says how cute and beautiful I am. :) I am very lucky to have such a wonderful and loving husband, because all I feel is a HUGE stomach. Haha!! But I am glad that its only my stomach that has gotten big. I do have now over 2lbs of babies in there.
This is just becoming more and more exciting, I am 22w3d now, and the day where our little princesses will arrive is inching closer and close. It is still far but yet so close.
Last weekend we went and paid for there cribs and dresser, so they will be delivered in the next week, and will be set up. Next on to painting there room. Wow who knew having twins could be so much work? :)
God has truly blessed us, and even though I am still on "take it easy" rest due to my low lying placenta. This is all worth it in the end. God has truly blessed us, and everyday I thank him for giving us our little blessings!!!

1 comment: