Friday, March 5, 2010

Its the weekend!

Today is FRIDAY!!! I love weekends, I get to spend all weekend with my husband, and church!!!
This weekend is the "food bank" in which I volunteer at church. I love helping out and helping others, it really is the highlight of my week. I also love hanging out with my friends there.

But....this weekend I will also be hanging out with one of my best friends Niki. She is driving down tonight to help me purge and clean our the "babies" room. Right now I just have baby stuff in there but its not sorted through, and it has also become my "scrap booking" area also. So... hopefully we can get a lot done tomorrow to make room for "The Girls."

These upcoming weeks and months will be really busy. I am surprised at how fast it is going by. I have known of my pregnancy since week 3. Even though that seems so long ago, for me it has really flown by. Gregg sometimes thinks that we have all the time in the world, but I am glad that I am able to remind him of how fast the time is flying by and every week is one more week closer to holding our identical blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment