Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can't wait to see you again!!!

Hello girls tomorrow is mommies 18 week ultrasound. I can't wait to see you two!!! This whole pregnancy has been so surreal. I have to keep reminding myself that I am even pregnant (as God has blessed me with no horrible symptoms). Your dad says that my tummy is getting bigger, but I don't see it.
Every once in awhile I will feel the weirdest little feelings in my tummy (but definitely NOT kicks.) Just a little feeling enough to make me smile.
You two are such a blessing to us, and me and your dad are beyond words excited to welcome you two into our family!!! God has surely blessed us, and your mommy and daddy already love you two so very much. Well I guess we will see you tomorrow! And soon enough we will be able to hold you both in our arms, something that we have waited for since the first day that we met. You both have been in our prayers since day 1 and remember that many many others are also praying for you two our identical blessings.
Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment